Getting a list to work on for the Dating Sim Game that Megan and I are working on gives me a good task oriented look at all that needs doing.
I will be taking a brief break from commissions through the end of this week in order to catch up on some of this list and make it a little bit smaller.
Make sure to come visit me on Twitch.TV at the following link:
twitch.tv/saberlinsla <–Give me a follow if you'd like to get updates in your email about when I go live, or follow me on Twitter for the same.
See you all in the artverse!
This is kinda freaking me out. I decided to go through my script for the game and list out all the background art, expressions/poses for characters, and sound effects I would need. And the list is, to put it lightly, daunting. ***** Sound FX
- typing sound
- mouse click
- some kind of “poof” or magic appearing sound for both Witch and Wizard
- time spell casting sound
- b-ball: shoes scuffling, hoop switch, dibbling ball
- restaurant background sounds: clinking plates and silverware, buzzing convos
- pounding on glass
- Say Anything song (or something that sounds similar – romantic song)
- bar background noise (buzzing convos, glasses, juke box?)
- Whistle blowing
- MUSIC! – title screen and credits = a theme song for sure. other scenes? don’t want to drown out sound fx but don’t want dead stillness either… play around with this.
- Masumi’s room – day, sundown, night -DONE
- neutral gender room…
View original post 805 more words